Past the arcs of lush trees, amidst complete privacy, you will find refuge by the edge of the reservoir.
Quiet and mysterious.
Hidden and concealed.
Very, very Rare…
Elusive beyond compare.
- District 20
- 5-Level Semi-Detached
- 6 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Land Size (est): 2,856 sq ft
- Built-up (est): 8,000 sq ft
- Tenure: Freehold
Designed in collaboration with Award-winning architect - CIAP, masters of biophilic design
One-of-a-kind massive design exuding shangri-la vibes over 5 full levels of living space
Super rare, reservoir facing location offering therapeutic benefits of treetop views and fresh, new air every day
An entire level dedicated to your family’s very own personal clubhouse*
*With a double-volume Entertainment Hall with views of the Swimming Pool, a Private Dining Bar, Family Lounge and a Tea Pavilion.
Open concept Living and Dining Area framed by greenery and designer timber-effect screens
6 Flexibly designed en-suite Bedrooms which can be easily covered into a Business Center, Home Gym or Family Lounge Area
Designer finishes with a touch of class
- Short drive to Lentor MRT, Mayflower MRT, Bright Hill MRT
- Island wide accessibility via Upper Thomson Road
- Within 1 km:
- CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
- Within 2 km:
- Ai Tong School
- Anderson Primary School
- Ang Mo Kio Primary School
- Mayflower Primary School
Shopping Malls & Amenities
- Lower Pierce Reservoir Park right at your doorstep
- Short walk to Thomson Nature Park
- Thomson Plaza, AMK Hub, Junction 8
- Ample F&B options within walking distance
Experience & Be Part of Thomson Gardens Estate
- Not everyday that you can say that you live at the edge of the reservoir. Your home is right in the heart of Singapore's green lung - fresh air delivered by Mother Nature, right to your home, every day.
- A short walk to watch the sun rise over open water, the golden sunset from your balcony. It's just you, your loved ones and the beauty of nature. Happy, healthy days await you.
Request for Brochure & Floor Plans
While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing the marketing materials, the developer and its agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. All statements, information and specifications are believed to be correct at the time of print but may be subject to changes and are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact and shall not form part of any offer or contract nor constitute any warranty by us. All plans are subjected to any amendments approved by the relevant authority. Art renderings and illustrations are artist’s impressions only and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey