JAG has a commanding presence.
Sleek, precise and perfectly balanced.
An embodiment of new luxury –
Designed with reverence to nature and the environment, engineered with no-nonsense techniques.
Sustainable and fuss-free.
JAG is a beautiful creature.
As your days gather into years, JAG holds you close and protects you.
- District 20
- South Facing
- 5-Level Semi-Detached
- 5 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Lift: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Land Size (est): 2,138 sq ft
- Built-up (est): 6,500 sq ft
- Tenure: Freehold
Designed in collaboration with the master craftsmen of Mark 12 Architects
Thoughtfully developed to ensure focus on biophilic design
Refreshing open concept Living and Dining area overlooking the pool
Connect with nature via Courtyards and Balconies on every level
Easily convertible Business Centre and/or Wellness Zone
Super spacious Master Suite with space for a Walk in Wardrobe and private Study
Luxurious and elegant finish
- Walk to Upper Thomson MRT
- 3 stops to Orchard MRT
- Short drive to Marymount MRT, Bishan MRT
- 3 stops to Orchard MRT
- Island wide accessibility via Upper Thomson Road
- Within 1 km:
- Ai Tong School
- Catholic High School
- Within 2 km:
- Ang Mo Kio Primary School
- Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School
- Marymount Convent School
- Teck Ghee Primary School
- Townsville Primary School
Shopping Malls & Amenities
- Junction 8, Thomson Plaza, Bishan Mall
- Ample F&B options within walking distance
- Walk to supermarkets
- MacRitchie Reservoir at your doorstep
Experience & Be Part of Thomson Gardens Estate
- Thomson Garden Estate's excellent city fringe location makes it a breeze getting to anywhere in Singapore from home.
- Be surrounded and rejuvenated by nature, playgrounds and parks - MacRitchie Reservoir Park, Windsor Nature Park, Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Request for Brochure & Floor Plans
While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing the marketing materials, the developer and its agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. All statements, information and specifications are believed to be correct at the time of print but may be subject to changes and are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact and shall not form part of any offer or contract nor constitute any warranty by us. All plans are subjected to any amendments approved by the relevant authority. Art renderings and illustrations are artist’s impressions only and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey