Meet BIJOU POP
Yes, Elegant and Refined, but oh?
A surprising dash of fun, a pop of colour and a sparkle of shine…!
BIJOU POP is inspired by the vintage glamour of warm copper and brushed gold, paired with muted, soft white and grey palettes, re-imagined in the playful flow of a sunset sky reflected on golden waters.
They are precious yet approachable;
Boldly refreshing yet undeniably charming…
They are dancing so happily to a different beat… look at them go!
Stop. Stare. Join in the dance and let’s have fun!
- District 19
- North-East Facing
- 5-Level Terrace
- 5 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Land Size (est): 1,278 sq ft
- Built-up (est): 4,155 sq ft
- Tenure: Freehold
Designed in collaboration with Award-winning architect CIAP Architects
Stylish and inviting Reception Area
Elevated and open concept Living and Dining Area which spills out onto a generous al-fresco terrace.
Extendable Kitchen Area
Easily convertible Business Centre and/or Wellness Zone
Super spacious Master Suite
Bold designer finishes with a touch of class and pizzazz
- Walk to Bartley MRT
- Short drive to Serangoon MRT, Tai Seng MRT
- Island wide accessibility via Upper Paya Lebar Road
- Within 1 km:
- Maris Stella High School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Primary)
- Within 2 km:
- Canossa Catholic Primary School
- Cedar Primary School
- Xinghua Primary School
- Yangzheng Primary School
- Zhonghua Primary School
Shopping Malls & Amenities
- NEX, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, BreadTalk IHQ Mall
- Ample F&B options within walking distance
- Walk to supermarkets
- Walk to Bidadari Park
Experience & Be Part of Bartley
- Centrally located and easily accessible, close enough to town, minus the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Bartley's low-density environment creates a peaceful and quiet neighbourhood, which is at the same time extremely well connected to anywhere on the island via public and road networks.
- Boasting well-sought after school, shopping malls within walking distance and some of the best local food in town, Bartley promises the best of all worlds!
Request for Brochure & Floor Plans
While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing the marketing materials, the developer and its agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. All statements, information and specifications are believed to be correct at the time of print but may be subject to changes and are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact and shall not form part of any offer or contract nor constitute any warranty by us. All plans are subjected to any amendments approved by the relevant authority. Art renderings and illustrations are artist’s impressions only and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey